This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The seasons come and go~

 

 

"The morrow was a bright September morn;
The earth was beautiful as if newborn;
There was nameless splendor everywhere,
That wild exhilaration in the air,
Which makes the passers in the city street
Congratulate each other as they meet."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

 

ideals

Most every picture that I post is my own photography, this one is not. ~courtesy of ideals~

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful saying. The photo is pretty also. I am glad to see Autumn soon to arrive with cooler temps and the leaves in such bold colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, such a beautiful saying and photo. I love fall, have a wonderful day. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Sara, beautiful picture and saying, thanks, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I was going to ask you if that was your Bittersweet but I don't need to ask now...gorgeous photo!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that not the most gorgeous door ever? I am smitten. I want to recreate it, but lets be truthful, I won't. I am just mesmerized by that.

    ReplyDelete