This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Wonderful blogging friends and swap goodes~ a few new creations (pics)

 

Isn’t it wonderful to have  good blogging friends. I have met some great friends here in blog land and I have to say some of the most talented, but humble.

IMG_1707

One such special blogger is Jean of Prim Crafts! She is such a talented lady. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Jean and she is a wonderful giving, caring person. We have done some swaps and I have several of her wonderful creations in my home. I especially love her Santa’s!

IMG_1711

I had inquired of Jean a short time ago about making me another Santa to go with my Dickens themed items. I had sent her some material that I thought would work well and left the rest to her. This is her new creation that I have the pleasure to care for in my home. He is so amazing! Thank you so much Jean!!!

IMG_1712

Not only did she send the Santa, but she also sent these adorable little mice. I have wanted a pair of  Pilgrim mice for a long time and the ones that she has created are perfect.

IMG_1715

Thank you Jean! I love them all. I sure hope that she likes what I sent her. I always feel that what I send never compares to what I receive.

IMG_1718

O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.  Psalm 107:1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a special this weekend on these signs below. Your choice ~$25 (bowl or jug) distressed edge or not. Email me at salmonfallsprims@aol.com if you would like to order one.

IMG_1723

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know everyone is getting excited to decorate for Christmas. There are so many inspirational decorating ideas going around the web this year. Pinterest is amazing, as well as so many decorating sites. I have a mix of Thanksgiving as well as Christmas going on right now. I like to keep all of my Pilgrim themed items out til the day after Thanksgiving. I have a few Christmas items out for my business photo shoots, but I can’t wait to pull everything out this year. I think I may have to pick and choose, since I have so many new creations. Some things will have to stay in the box as I just don’t have room for everything. I try to keep things and not toss them as my style is always changing. I have things that I like now that I used 20 years ago. I think styles always go in cycles. Have you already started to decorate?  It’s the most wonderful time of the year.

IMG_1726

I will leave you with a few pics of some of my new creations.

IMG_1624

 

IMG_1657

IMG_1627

IMG_1661

 

IMG_1638

 

IMG_1704

Blessings~Sara

6 comments:

  1. Morning Sara, wow!!!!! That Santa is so wonderful, Talented lady Jean is........your signs are all great, love them all........I am slowly putting Christmas out, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, Oh, do I ever love that Santa from Jean, and those little pilgrim mice are so adorable. Jean is such a sweetie and I feel so honored to live near her! She is so sweet and talented and in inspiration to me. Can't wait to see what you made her, I know it is wonderful, you both are blessed with awesome talent and so blessed that you both are my friends. Love all of your signs, Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations from Jean. I Love the Santa
    Love your Griswold Christmas sign, is this your own design?

    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of your creations are gorgeous. I cannot imagine they wouldn't measure up. I love the mice they are so cute. Enjoyed my visit as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love all of your creations, you are so talented! The Santa and pilgrim mice are just adorable.. I have started decorating for Christmas and am enjoying it so much.. It adds such joy and warmth to the home :-) My most favorite time of the year :-) Have a wonderful day!! Hugs~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sara,
    I'm trying to play catch-up between stain drying on the crafts today.
    Santa looks quite at home~ and your sign boards are beautiful. I absolutely love the ones you sent. Do you make your own stencils? I bought a few stencils last year off ebay and still have no time to get any done. The stencils are so expensive, do you have a cutting machine for the designs? Such talent you have.
    Blessings~Jean

    ReplyDelete