This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Friday, January 10, 2014

Fresh starts and Repurposing the Christmas Tree

 

IMG_2507

Clearing out Christmas and making a fresh start~

IMG_2471

The tree is out and the mess cleaned up (UGH). I think we will find the spills til next Christmas.

IMG_2473

We have repurposed the tree into the back yard for the birds and also for a little extending of the Christmas lights.

Now this is the view from my back door in the evening.

IMG_2505

IMG_2502

Fresh starts with a yummy parfait with homemade granola that our daughter made for us.

IMG_2468

Nourishment for the body and for the soul~

IMG_2436

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Philippians 3:13-14
No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.

 

Blessings~Sara

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sara, what a great idea to leave the tree out for the birds. I leave some snowmen out until I decorate for Spring. The granola looks good and love that Bible cover. We are so fortunate to be able to read our Bibles, we are so blessed.
    Have a great weekend, hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Sara, the tree idea is wonderful plus looks so pretty lite up in the back yard.......Yummy parfait and beautiful Bible cover, we are blessed, Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute of a tree with the hearts. It is also nice that yoou re-purpose your tree for the birds. Have a great weekend! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was always going to do that when we got a real tree ~ but by the time I got it through the door all the needles fell off!!!
    Cute tree and the parfaits look yummy!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea to put your tree outside and continue to enjoy it and feed the birds at the same time! Lovely view out your window and the parfait looks delicious! Deb

    ReplyDelete