This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Basking in His Blessings~

I have been a bad blogger lately. I try, I really do! Life just goes so fast. I haven’t really been all that busy but….. well let’s see- there was jury duty, grandchildren, illness, keeping up with our business, Oh and then the regular everyday things~ you know LIFE!

IMG_3601

Well here is an overload of  Spring pics for you.

IMG_3562

IMG_3567

IMG_2565

IMG_3510

 

 

hhme7

IMG_3347

I really am blessed.

IMG_3287

IMG_3253

IMG_3251

IMG_3259

IMG_2965

 

IMG_3042

IMG_3041

IMG_3029

 

I will try to get back soon to share more exciting life news with you. Blessings~Sara

8 comments:

  1. Morning Sara, always enjoy seeing your cozy home decorated for the different Holidays. So many wonderful treasures I spy, love the wee tree with bunnys, Warm Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, Sara! I lover your photos! :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly do not know how you ever leave your house. It is so charming and cozy I would have to be dragged out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sara- I so enjoyed looking at all your pictures! Love your decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures, as always Sara. Yes life happens and that was my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete