This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Swap Goodies!!!

 

Good morning! I am so excited!! I was so lucky to be able to do a swap with Jean over at Primcrafts blog. You can find her here. (http://primcrafts.blogspot.com/) She has the most awesome creations and she is so talented. I sure hope that she likes what I sent her. I just received my box of goodies and it was like Christmas!!! The box was huge!! I opened it and she had all of these wonderful goodies wrapped so snuggly for their trip across country. A big thank you to Jean!! I love them all!!!

GEDC0400

GEDC0397

A cute little card……and all of the goodies crapped snuggly in the box.

GEDC0390

GEDC0403

There are bunnies, eggs,sheep……….

GEDC0404

There are even a few Americana and summer cuties!!!

GEDC0402

Just a few pics to share for now. I am off to church. I will be back later with some pics of what I have done with all of these wonderful things!!!

Again Thank you so much Jean, I love them all!!!! ~Sara

Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

 

`

9 comments:

  1. Jean is an awesome swapper, I love the mice on the watermelon. They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful box of swap goodies you received!
    Love the americana hearts and the watermelon with mice.
    Jean does beautiful work! Enjoy your Sunday!!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like everything Sara. I get so nervous with swaps. Can't wait to see all of them incorporated into your home decorating.
    Enjoy your day!
    Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an amazing swap aprtner , I tried to pick out my favorite but I LOVED everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a wonderful box of love and fun.
    You are a lucky duck.
    Happy Sunday Friend
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara I can see why it felt like Christmas!Lovely goodies to many wonderful things to try and pick a favorite.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sara,wow,great goodies you got,lucky you!!! Can`t wait to see where you place them in that wonderful home of yours. Warm Blessings,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sara what a fabulous box of goodies! I'm sure your eyes nearly popped out! I've never seen so many swap items in a box!!
    Love the mice on the watermelon!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete