This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Monday, April 9, 2012

Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day……

GEDC0705

Before all of the Easter is packed away, I wanted to share a few more pics

GEDC0644

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoping everyone had a great weekend. We had a good time here. We went to an Easter sonrise service, Easter breakfast and then church service. Had all of the family over for some yummy dinner and an Easter egg hunt. It turned out to be such a beautiful day her that we decide at the last minute to have dinner outside. So the guys got busy and made a make do table for the patio and we were able to enjoy the nice weather.

GEDC0654

The grandchildren were all dressed so cute! They all had a good time.

GEDC0641

GEDC0640

Timothy and his girlfriend Krysten were dressed so nice. (He is usually in gym shorts and a t-shirt. lol)

GEDC0676

 

GEDC0657

GEDC0673

These are our four children. Lizabeth, Timothy, Amber and Micah.

E-9

Lots of yummy food……

GEDC0689

 

Today I am a little tired out, the day went so fast. I am so glad I had my camera ready or I would have missed everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a few more pics of spring decor…….

GEDC0631

 

 

GEDC0716

GEDC0708

GEDC0709

 

GEDC0711

GEDC0720

GEDC0572

GEDC0264

GEDC0268

GEDC0346

GEDC0344

Spring Song

by Robert Louis Stevenson

THE air was full of sun and birds,
The fresh air sparkled clearly.
Remembrance wakened in my heart
And I knew I loved her dearly.


The fallows and the leafless trees
And all my spirit tingled.
My earliest thought of love, and Spring's
First puff of perfume mingled.


In my still heart the thoughts awoke,
Came lone by lone together -
Say, birds and Sun and Spring, is Love
A mere affair of weather?

GEDC0714

 

GEDC0717

GEDC0719

 

“Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time.” ~Martin Luther

Springtime Blessings

~Sara

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sara,what a woderful Easter day you and your family had,fun by all. Your home full of Easter and Spring prim decor,looks great. Have a good evening,Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara,
    Well, what a beautiful family you have! It looks like everyone had lots of fun. The kids are so precious. I fell in love with the toilet tank tray that you make, it's so pretty. Everytime I put something on mine it falls off. When I can save up some money Im hoping I can order one from you. Have a great week.
    xoxo
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun was had by all. So wish we could have eaten our dinner outside. Your Easter decor looks nice...wish I could leave the bunnies up for a few more months...they are my fav. take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't know where to start w/o sounding "gushy", but what beautiful pictures. Your day was like mine, Sunrise Service, breakfast, worship service, lunch with family. You have a beautiful family and Gorgeous grands!Love your spring pictures. Everything is just beautiful. See I sounded gushy! Couldn't help it

    ReplyDelete