This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Birthday gift; and a few new listings

GEDC0723

I had mentioned earlier that I would share my birthday gift from my hubby at another time. Well here is some of it.

GEDC0738

 It was a large box full of pewter. I had mentioned that I would like to start collecting pewter a while back and we had looked at some at a local antique shop. So this is what he surprised me with on my birthday.

 

GEDC0736

GEDC0728

Now I don’t know much about it at all, so I would welcome any and all information that anyone has. How to tell the age, how to clean….  All I know is that  it would look nice in a new cabinet or hutch that will be made to hold it. Next on the to do list. Always changing things up. You know!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few new listings on etsy~     just click on the pic to bring you to etsy

GEDC0601

GEDC0595

GEDC0611

GEDC0456

GEDC0520

GEDC0549

GEDC0584

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Proverbs 31: 10-14

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

Blessings ~Sara

6 comments:

  1. Hello Sara,must say Hubby did good for your Bday gift,great pewter collection. I don`t know much about it,so can`t help you. Enjoy Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well first happy birthday to you. And what a wonderful surprise that your hubby gave you. That is sweet that he remembered what you wanted and got it together for you. What a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Friend
    Oh what beautiful pewter from your hubby.
    How wonderful.
    Love all your signs.
    Hugs to you
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara~ Gorgeous pewter from Hubby~he knows the way to his wife's heart!!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet, sweet man you have!! That is a very nice beginning collection! If he knew you'd need a cupboard to display it in, he might not have gotten you so much, LOL! Have fun with it.

    Love the signs you've been making, they are wonderfully prim, Sara! Have a lovely weekend, my sweet friend~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now THAT is an amazing hubby - and an amazing birthday gift!!! You lucky, lucky, thing you! LOVE it! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete