This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Almost time………

 

 

It is almost that time. Time to pack up and head off on that big old plane that  scares me to death. Next week we are headed across country, back to New England!!  Time to see all of the family that we haven’t seen in four years. Lots to do and prepare, but lots of exciting times ahead.

GEDC1483

This is a sign I designed for the family reunion we will be having.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Before I leave, I want to remind you of the blog sales that I have going on. I have been busy lately packing and shipping packages!! Lots to clear out to make room for the “new creations”.

I have Americana items here~ patriotic

And lots of prim items left here~ fall sale

I will be shipping before I leave, so let me know what you are interested in soon.

Blessings ~Sara

PS~ I would like to ask you for your prayers. I have an aunt, (Aunt Peggy) who is in the hospital and won’t be able to make it to the reunion. It makes me so sad. She lives near DC and was going to make the trip with her daughter, but has taken a turn for the worse and has an infection and can’t make the trip. My Dad has been gone for 12 years now (can’t believe it). He has a younger sister (Aunt Peg) and a younger brother Charlie(Charlie Brown and a wife Lucy, it’s ok you can chuckle). So now with Aunt Peg not there…..well it will just make one more void. Thank you all so much for your care and concern. (You could also pray for me. I hate flying, and it is such a long flight.)

5 comments:

  1. Lifting you in prayer Friend.
    And your dear Aunt.
    Beautiful sign..
    Hugs
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, sending up 2 prayers, for you and your flight, me no like flying either, and your dear Aunt Peg, God Bless. The sign is wonderful, will be a great time. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I can relate to you Sara - I'm not a big fan of planes either! Sending prayers for your safe travels and for your Aunt. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure the flying is scary but just think how worth it will be to see family again! I am going to a reunion this weekend and I am so excited, I am driving however! LOL I will be praying for your travels and for your Aunt! The sign is oh so special!
    I sent you an email about the blog sale. I can't wait!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hate flying too so will say a big big payer for you. Hope you have fun at your reunion even though ome of your family membors will not be there. Your sign is awesome! Take care, janice

    ReplyDelete