When you need a pick me up~ make cookies
Oatmeal Cookies with Dried Cranberries, White Chocolate Chips and Walnuts
- 1 cup (2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 -1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 – 1/2 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- raisins; dried cranberries; white chocolate chips; walnuts~ I usually separate the dough and add different ingredients according to what I am in the mood for.
Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Add oats and raisins, cranberries, walnuts and white chocolate chips
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown
Keeping busy with some new creations~
Many personalized and custom orders the past few months
More Fall pictures next time. Thanks for visiting today!
Thank you also for all of your thoughts and prayers~ still waiting for answers. Blessings~Sara