This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Getting back to work and looking for a few more followers……………

 

~The summer is moving right along and with that said the days are longer and there are a lot of daylight hours to be used wisely. I am going to be getting back into the swing of things and doing a little more creating. I don’t have time for a long post now, but will be back in a few days with a little more information.  I will leave you with a little pic.

blog-1

 

I am also looking for a few more followers, any suggestions?? This is all so new to me and so much to take in. I see lots of people having a “give away”. I guess that is something I am going to have to consider. I truly appreciate all of you that have helped by way of  instructions and such. Have a blessed weekend!  ~Sara

5 comments:

  1. I recently found your blog and have been following cuz it looks like we enjoy some of the same things. Darling play kitchen - I'm a new grandma so I need to start making/finding fun stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great!! I suggest to just keep plugging along your followers will come. I will mention you on my next blog post and on Prim Pals forum as well! =) Love that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just joined, my name is Lora Sara Frisch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just found via primpals forum. I really enjoyed browsing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sara! Just became a follower!
    I LOVE YOUR "KITCHENS" OH! I want one even tho I am an adult!

    Now I know why you have the name Salmon Fall Prims....read your profile! A former New Englander!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete