This is the day tha tthe Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it.

Salmon Falls Prims

Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring is on it’s way…..

 

GEDC0269

I think I have spring fever. I am not very chatty today, kinda in a zone. I get that way when I am creating. Do you?? This bed looks so comfy, I could crawl in right now.

GEDC0252

Spring is on it’s way. This is in my backyard. Blooms! Its is always exciting to see a little glimpse of spring.

GEDC0263

It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so! - Mark Twain

GEDC0264

I have been creating a few new items for etsy and for the grandchildren. Go on over to my etsy and see what's new.(Just click on the pic below) Here is a sneak peak.

GEDC0267

 

 

Wouldn’t this chair look great sitting next to a fireplace??!!

 

GEDC0295

And maybe a bunny or two sitting in it??!!

GEDC0297

GEDC0243

GEDC0269

GEDC0274

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate all of your comments . Be sure to stop back again and say hi, and let me know you were here.

Blessings ~Sara

5 comments:

  1. Cute bed~ love the blooms~ now that will get anyone smiling~ so happy to see blooms again~ yesterday had 2 purple crocus & today 3 yellow crocus bloom,in direct sunlight against the home~ I will take it~ ready for the warm breezes & to get my hands in the soil~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy busy! I wish I had some blooms coming up - but unfortunately this morning we had snow. Those beds are adorable - and the little rugs are just the cutest. You do nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara,
    It's nice to meet you. Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I love all of your prim creations! Those little beds are too cute!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice quote from Mark Twain, I read all the way through it thinking you made it up, lol. I was thinking... wow, she's really good at poetry, haha! I get excited about seeing the first blooms of spring, it's so refreshing.

    You have been busy! I love all the things that you create, you are so very talented Sara!

    ReplyDelete